If you have a dog that loves to chew try 100% natural Coffeewood dog chews as an alternative to your slipper! Coffeewood dog chews are made from the annually harvested branches of the coffee bean plant. The coffee bean plants come from managed stock in plantations & are 100% sustainable. Coffeewood is harder than most native wood & is dried & sanded to produce a healthy, safe & natural chew for your dog. No nasty sharp splinters, although it is a natural wood product so do expect it to chew down.
Our Doggy Directors love them!
Why We Love It
- Ideal for dogs that like to chew
- Long lasting, durable and no sharp splinters
- 100% natural
- 100% ethical & sustainable
- Free from artificial colours and fragrances
- Great for saving the life of wooden furniture and sticks in the garden
- Safe for all dogs including puppies
Average weight of sizes are as follows but remember it may vary slightly as it is a natural product
Small – average weight 280 grams
Medium – average weight 400 grams
Large – average weight 600 grams