Size About Me
Fenugreek & Garlic are known for their natural anti-inflammatory properties. The tablets can help your dog if they problems with their joints & mobility or to relieve their symptoms of arthritis.
Garlic also provides antibiotic & anti-viral properties & given regularly at the correct maintenance dosage the tablets can support the immune system & promote general good health.
The tablets are often used alongside the Mixed Vegetable Tablets, as they work much better together than if used on their own. Dorwest Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets are a fully licensed veterinary medicine which do not require a prescription.
Do not give to animals under the age of 8 weeks. Always read the label.
Why We Love It
- Used to aid arthritis
- Supports immune system and promotes general well-being if given on regular basis
- Contains fenugreek which has anti- inflammatory properties
- Contains garlic which has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory compounds
- Licensed medicine by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- A small white sugar coated tablet which can be easily taken or easily added to their food
- Can be used alongside any other medication & for both short & long term conditions
- Made in Great Britain
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
Size – 100 tablets
How To Use Me
- The treatment dose is two tablets per 5-10kg bodyweight each day
- The maintenance dose is one tablet per 5-10kg bodyweight each day
- Best given in divided doses – usually twice a day to maintain even levels of the medicine in the body
- Fenugreek seeds 16mg
- Essential Oil of Garlic 0.22mg