Dorwest Mixed Vegetable Tablets have been formulated using a blend of carefully selected green vegetables and herbs with natural anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, anti-bacterial and pain relieving properties.
Their main use is to help with the relief of arthritis and skin and urinary disorders.
The tablets are often used alongside the Garlic & Fenugreek Tablets, as they work together greater than if used individually. Dorwest Mixed Vegetable Tablets are a fully licensed veterinary medicine which do not require a prescription.
Do not give to animals under the age of 8 weeks. Always read the label.
Why We Love It
- Used to aid arthritis and improve mobility
- Acts as a diuretic to aid normal urinary elimination – can help cystitis, urinary incontinence and leaky bladders
- Contains unique combination of green plants and herbs selected for their anti-inflammatory, anti-histamine, anti-bacterial and pain relieving properties
- Helps reduce irritation caused by skin problems
- Licensed medicine by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- A small tablet which can be easily taken or easily added to their food
- Can be used alongside any other medication & for both short & long term conditions
- Made in Great Britain
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
Size – 100 tablets
How To Use Me
For minimum one month
- The treatment dose is two tablets per 5-10kg bodyweight each day
- The maintenance dose is one tablet per 5-10kg bodyweight each day
- Best given in divided doses – usually twice a day to maintain even levels of the medicine in the body
- Watercress 70mg
- Celery seed 30mg
- Horseradish 30mg
- Celery plant 30mg
- Parsley 20mg