Keep your dog calm & ease their stress & anxiety quickly using this valerian liquid supplement. The concentrated selected herbs in the liquid help to reduce your dogs anxiety by calming activity in their nervous system & within just 30 minutes a noticeable change in behaviour occurs without causing drowsiness. The effects last for around two hours. This means that your dog will be less concerned about the noises that would normally upset them. Really easy to use by dropping into your dogs mouth or onto their normal dog food.
The Valerian Liquid Supplement is ideal to use in situations which can cause your dog to get anxious like travelling, going on holiday, during thunderstorms or firework events.
For longer lasting situations or very anxious dogs we recommend using the Valerian Compound in conjunction with the Scullcap and Valerian Tablets
Do not give to animals under the age of 8 weeks. Always read the label.
Why We Love It
- Used to calm and relax without causing drowsiness or sedation
- Fast acting with a noticeable change within 30 minutes – great for fireworks night or thunderstorms
- Ideal to use in known situations which cause anxiety in your dog like travelling or going on holiday
- Easy to use, dropped into mouth, given on their food or just a few drops on their bedding can have a calming effect
- Can be used alongside any other medication
- Can be used for short term conditions
- Made in Great Britain
30 ml bottle with glass pipette dropper for easy administration
How To Use Me
- Small dogs ¼ tsp given when required
- Medium dogs ½ tsp given when required
- Large dogs 1 tsp given when required
- Giant breeds 1½ tsp given when required
- It is not recommended that more than two lots of the above amounts be given in 24-hour period
Organic extracts of Vervain 50%, Valerian root 25%, Mistletoe 25% conforming to British Herbal Pharmacopoeia standards.