Dorwest Scullcap & Valerian Tablets can be used to help with the relief of phobias, anxiety & hyperactivity in your dogs. Phobias & nervous disorders can be really hard to deal with for dogs & their owners. It will calm & relax your dog without causing drowsiness or sedation. It will enable your dog to have improved concentration. The tablets are ideal for use in showing, dog agility, or sporting activities.
Dorwest Scullcap & Valerian Tablets are a fully licensed veterinary medicine. They do not require a prescription.
Do not give to dogs under the age of 8 weeks. Always read the label.
Why We Love It
- Used to calm and relax without causing drowsiness or sedation
- Great for fireworks night
- Popular for use in travel related stress & anxiety
- Ideal for use in showing dogs or agility events
- Licensed medicine by the Veterinary Medicines Directorate
- A small sugar coated tablet which can be easily taken or easily added to their food
- Can be used alongside any other medication
- Made in Great Britain
- Can be used for one off events & long term conditions
Size – 100 tablets
How To Use Me
For minimum one month
- The treatment dose is 1-2 tablets per 5kgs bodyweight each day, depending on the severity of the condition
- Best given in divided doses – usually twice a day to maintain even levels of the medicine in the body
- For one off usage – give 2 tablets 12 hours before the event and 2 tablets 2 hours before the event
- Extract Valerian 5:1 50mg
- Extract Mistletoe 3:1 50mg
- Scullcap 30mg
- Extract Gentian 2:1 24mg