Dorwest Calendula & Comfrey Balm for dogs is produced from organic natural ingredients. The ingredients are carefully blended to create a soothing balm for dogs. The paw & skin balm is used to calm & soften dry, scaly & damaged skin. Ideal for use on skinfolds, pressure calluses, to protect sore pads & on roughened but unbroken skin.
Dorwest use herbs & botanicals found as locally as possible from cultivated or sustainable wild sources.
Do not give to animals under the age of 8 weeks. Always read the label. Extra care should be taken when using near the eye area.
Why We Love It
- Gentle balm to soothe & soften skin irritation
- Contains comfrey which has natural antioxidants & anti-inflammatory compounds – perfect for skin irritations of all kinds
- Contains calendula which is known to stimulate rapid healing & soothe inflammation
- Made in Great Britain
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
Size – 30g jar
How To Use Me
- Apply on a regular basis until all signs of soreness, dryness & irritation have completely gone
- Organic Sunflower Oil, Beeswax, Comfrey, Calendula, Lavender & Rosemary