Intestinal disorders & digestive problems are quite common in dogs and may recur on a regular basis. The powdered tree barks in this herbal nutritional supplement have a soothing effect on the digestive tract. The powder helps to slow the passage of food & increases the absorption of nutrients. This firms stools and eases your dogs discomfort.
The gentle action & ease of digestion of Tree Barks Powder means it is suitable for use in weaning and when your dog is recovering after being ill. It is also a great short term choice for dogs who suffer with bouts of diarrhoea and in the recovery afterwards. It helps to provide relief from intestinal discomfort & for longer term recurrent problems.
Always read the label.
Why We Love It
- Ideal to use in known situations to help soothe the digestive tract and provide relief from intestinal discomfort
- Great for upset tummies and for dogs with sensitive tummies
- Perfect for when a dog is recovering after illness
- Easy to use, can be mixed with food or water
- Can be used from weaning
- Made in Great Britain
- Can be used during pregnancy and lactation
- Can be used for long & short term conditions & alongside other medication
Size – 100g tub
How To Use Me
1 teaspoonful per 10kgs bodyweight daily added to the daily feed or mixed with liquid. Can be increased if required for more severe cases.
It is always recommended that veterinary advice be sought before using the product or if the condition fails to improve
Finely powdered Slippery Elm bark 90% and White Poplar bark 10%