Pooch & Mutt calm and relaxed mini bones are natural delicious hand baked dog treats. Their unique recipe is a blend of lamb & tasty ingredients which are all low in calories. The treats contain no artificial flavours, additives or preservatives & are wheat free.
The lamb dog treats contain added chamomile, valerian root and l-tryptophan. Chamomile was traditionally in ancient Greece, Egypt and beyond to aid relaxation. L-tryptophan is essential to form serotonin, the ‘feel good’ neurotransmitter. The treats are perfect to give before stressful situations or events such as car journeys, fireworks or a visit to the vets.
Safe & easy to digest & low in calories too.
Why We Love It
- Contains chamomile and valerian root to aid relaxation
- All natural ingredients, no additives, salt or sugars
- Low calorie so perfect for weight watching dogs
- Wheat free
- Suitable from 3 months old
- Products sourced and made in the UK
- Pooch & Mutt are an ethical company specialising in making natural, low calorie, wheat-free dog treats
Tube size 125g – approx. 150 treats per tube
Rice, Rye, Oats, Lamb, Oils & fats, Yeast extract, Chamomile, L-tryptophan, Valerian root, Rosemary extract
Crude protein 19%, Crude oils & fats 16%, Crude fibres 1.7%, Crude ash 4%